The Supreme Court has issued notices to the Centre, Delhi, Punjab, Haryana and Uttar Pradesh government regarding pollution from dustbin and dust. Instructions have not been issued in the notice, as well as suggestions from governments to reduce the policing. Let us say that due to the dust-fumes in Delhi, the air quality index reached the sevier category in the last days.
Party created by five governments: Chief Justice Deepak Mishra, Justice AM Khanvilkar and DY Chandrachud’s Bench Air Pollution were hearing the petition filed by advocate RK Kapoor. In this petition, the government of Delhi Government, Central Government, Haryana Government, Punjab Government and Uttar Pradesh Government has been formed.
What was the demand in the petition?
1) Supreme Court Order the Delhi Government to re-think on the Odd-Even Formula.
2) The Central Government should be ordered that the waste should not be burnt after harvesting of crops in Haryana, Punjab and Uttar Pradesh. It should be used in other works.
3) Penalty should be imposed on the increase in air pollution.
4) Delhi Government should be ordered to clean the vacuum of roads.
5) To improve the use of e-rickshaw and battery powered trains to promote pollution.
6) Fines can be imposed on the owner of construction sites ignoring the rules.
7) To promote solar energy in government buildings.