There are all such chapters & facts with black chapters & facts, which are the glory of the country. On whom we can be proud to develop a positive thinking for the country, we are keeping you in front of 40 facts about the country, which you probably may not know about. Or maybe after knowing these facts, your senses fly.
The name ‘India’ is derived from the river named Indus, which shed in the valleys of Indus Valley.
1. Name: The official Sanskrit name of Hindustan’s is ‘Republic of India’. Today, people are only call it ‘India’.
2. How big is India: India is at number seven in the list of the largest size countries in the world.
3. Crores of millionaires in India: There are millions of millionaires in India but there is a great difference between rich and poor in India, due to poverty there is more.
4. No national language: India has no national language, Hindi is the official language which is spoken in many states of the country. Apart from this, English is also spoken in many states of the country. Apart from this, there are Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam and Marathi languages which are spoken in 22 states of the country. In India, 1,652 dialects and languages are used.
5. The most spoken Language is English: In India English is most spoken after Hindi. India is the 24th country in the world where most of the English is spoken. There are 22 states in India where Hindi and English are used as standard language.
6. The university: In 700 BC, India’s first university, Takshila was open, from which thousands of students studied spread the scent of the country in the corner of the world.
7. Largest mail order: The world’s largest postal system is only for India.
8. Varanasi: Varanasi, the holy city of the country, is the oldest city in the world.
9. Taj Mahal of Agra: Taj Mahal of Agra is one of the Seven Wonders of the World, which was built by the Mughal ruler Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz.
10. Biggest road network: The world’s largest road network is close to India, which connects part 1.9 million miles.
11. Chess: Chess of whom Chess are called were invented in India. It was known as ‘Chaturanga Sanskrit’ which means ‘Four Members of an Army’.
12. Diamond: By the year 1986, India was the only country in the world where officially diamond was found.
13. Export: For thousands of years, India is exporting clothes, besides exporting steel, agricultural commodities, and such technology or related items.
14. Age group: More than 50 percent of people in India are younger than 25 years, 65 percent of them are younger than 35 years. People in India are soon young people than other countries.
15. Oldest civilization: India’s civilization is the oldest in the world, even many ancient places and buildings in the world are in India. The ancient empires of India are also earlier than Mishra and Mesopotamia.
16. Biggest film industry: The world’s largest film industry is in India. More movies are made in Bollywood, films are also produced in many other studios of the country.
17. Creating Zero: India has given the world the concept of ‘Zero’, the most important number in mathematics.
18. Largest Montessori School: India has the world’s largest Montessori school. It is the City Montessori School of Lucknow, in which the number of students is approximately 26000.
19. Most Banana Exports: India does the largest export of banana in the world. Brazil is in second place.
20. Milk production: India is the world’s largest Milk producer.